White vein kratom is a type of kratom leaf that has white-colored stems and veins. Kratom is a leaf that grows from the Mitragyna speciosa plant, which is indigenous to Southeast Asia and is harvested for consumption. This leaf is typically used to help temporarily relieve a variety of symptoms associated with physical discomfort, uneasy feelings, and melancholy moods.
Kratom is cultivated and harvested to select a range of vein colors: red vein leaves, white vein leaves, green vein leaves, and less commonly, yellow vein leaves. While all kratom tends to have certain active properties in common, the color of the leaves is associated with the concentration and type of alkaloids in each kratom leaf. White vein kratom is the youngest kratom leaf, specifically known for its energy-boosting attributes. It contains a high concentration of mitragynine, which may have an effect on pain receptors in the brain, though more research is needed to understand the nature of this effect.
Depending on the type of strain, white vein kratom can have a multitude of effects ranging from energy-boosting to relaxation to mood-enhancement.
White Vein Kratom Effects
All kratom leaves have a variety of effects. These effects are referred to as kratom “speeds”. For instance, red vein kratom is known for its sedative effects while green vein kratom is known for combining relief from physical discomfort with energizing boosts.
White vein kratom is best known for its energizing properties. Almost all white kratom strains provide energy boosts, which preliminary research has suggested may be attributable to a higher concentration of the mitragynine alkaloid. However, it’s important to note that white kratom is not typically used to help relieve physical discomfort due to the low amounts of the 7-hydroxymitragynine alkaloid, which is typically responsible for inducing relief. White vein kratom is also known to:
- Boost concentration
- Help people focus
- Increase stamina
- Support a positive mood
Negative Effects of White Vein Kratom
Kratom, though a natural botanical, is classified as a supplement and therefore is not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Like all supplements, it’s important to understand the negative effects kratom can have on the body in order to avoid any complications. Some potential side effects of kratom include:
- Lack of mental clarity
- Stomach discomfort
- Dry mouth
- High blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
If you are taking kratom, it’s important to consult with your doctor, especially if you are on medication or have pre-existing conditions.
White Vein Kratom Strains
White vein kratom comes in many different strains, each providing unique effects. By researching the different strains, you can make informed decisions on which strain is right for you and your needs. The white kratom strains include:
- White Bali: The Bali strain is known for enhancing moods and helping with relaxation. It can also help relieve physical discomfort temporarily without any sedative effects.
- White Borneo: This strain helps with alertness, focus, and increased mental function. It is most similar to coffee, however its effects last longer. Many people use this strain throughout the workday to help get through tasks.
- White Hulu: This strain is known for its slower attributes. People typically take this strain for its mood-boosting and relaxing effects.
- White Indo: While this strain does have some potential to relieve physical discomfort, White Indo is significantly less sedative than Red Indo.
- White Maeng Da: Maeng Da is the most popular strain in red, white, and green kratom, as it can combine relief from physical discomfort with energizing boosts. White Maeng Da provides energy, and can be used to help relieve physical discomfort.
- White Sumatra: This strain is known for its long-lasting relaxing effects, and is suitable for use at night. It can also help promote a positive mindset, as well as help those who have trouble sleeping.
- White Thai: This strain is known to increase energy as well as provide some relief from physical discomfort. It is also known to be one of the most potent white strains, giving the most pronounced energy and mood-lifting boosts.
White Kratom Dosage
For first-time kratom users, low doses are typically suggested. Taking the correct amount of kratom is determined by your weight and gender. If you are a male, the average doses are as follows:
- Below 150 pounds: 0.75-1.5 grams
- 150-210 pounds: 1.5-2.25 grams
- Above 210 pounds: 2.25-3 grams
For females, the correct average doses are:
- Below 150 pounds: 0.25-0.50 grams
- 150-210 pounds: 0.50-0.75 grams
- Above 210 pounds: 0.75-1.00 grams
It is also important to note that if you are using kratom for long-term use, you could build up a kratom tolerance, which could affect the amount you take. However, studies have shown that kratom has low abuse potential. Kratom comes in a variety of forms including:
Each form can have a different dose; for instance, a capsule will have a smaller amount of kratom than if you were using powder. Understanding your doses and knowing how much to take is an important step in consuming kratom. To feel the full effects of kratom, remember to:
- Measure out each dose
- Do not eat before taking kratom
- Stay hydrated
- Increase kratom consumption in small amounts
- Always buy from a registered vendor
- Monitor your usage
- Consume a higher dose of kratom after eating a full meal
White vein kratom could help people who are looking for an energy boost. By complying with the correct dosage amounts, researching strains, and understanding the effects of kratom, people could enjoy positive experiences with this type of kratom.