Green vein kratom is a variety of kratom leaf that has green colored stems and veins. Kratom is a leaf that grows from the Mitragyna speciosa plant and has been used to help relieve a variety of symptoms. These trees are indigenous to Southeast Asia and thrive in warm, hot, wet climates. Green vein kratom is not the only leaf to exist; red, white, and yellow vein leaves are also available, and each can provide different effects for people who ingest them.
The vein color reflects the leaf’s maturity before harvest. Laborers harvest Green vein kratom about half-way through its life cycle. On the other hand, they harvest white vein leaves when they’re young, and red vein kratom leves when the leaves have reached full maturity. They also wash the Kratom leaves to remove debris and dirt, afterwhich they’re then hung on large racks to dry. After the leaves are dried, they are ground into powder. The color of the kratom leaves is dependent on certain factors, including:
- Amount of Sunlight
Green Vein Kratom Effects
The different colored veins indicate the amount and number of alkaloids in each leaf. Initial studies have indicated that the two most abundant alkaloids in kratom, mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, may have an effect on pain receptors in the brain, though more research is needed to understand the nature of this effect. Kratom effects are also known as kratom “speeds”, and are indicative of the attributes of each strain.
The effects of green vein leaves are known to fall in the middle of red and white vein leaves, combining relief from physical discomfort with energizing boosts. Green vein leaves can also:
- Enhance alertness and focus
- Ease discomfort
- Help ease feelings of unease, especially in social settings
- Increases feeling of friendliness and cheer
Negative Effects of Green Vein Kratom
Although kratom is a natural botanical grown in Southeast Asia, it’s classified as a supplement and therefore not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Like all supplements, it’s important to understand the negative effects kratom can have on the body in order to avoid any complications. Some potential side effects of kratom include:
- Lack of mental clarity
- Stomach discomfort
- Dry mouth
- High blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
If you are taking kratom, it’s important to consult with your doctor, especially if you are on medication or have pre-existing conditions.
Green Vein Kratom Strains
Green vein kratom comes in many different strains, each with unique attributes. By researching the different strains, you can make informed decisions on which strain is right for you and your needs. The green kratom strains include:
- Green Borneo: This strain has a high potency and can help relieve physical discomfort, stress, and uneasy feelings. As a result Green Borneo promotes a more social mindset, but can also temporarily relieve joint discomfort.
- Green Cambodian: This strain can help increase stamina, energy, and mood. It can help make tasks easier as well and enhance thought clarity.
- Green Maeng Da: Known as one of the strongest kratom strains, Maeng Da can help increase energy all day as well as give people an uplifting feeling. It can also increase mental clarity and provide mild, temporary relief from physical discomfort.
- Green Malay: This is another potent strain that helps relieve physical discomfort and boosts moods. The effects of this strain may last longer than others, growing slowly instead of taking effect instantly.
- Green Thai: This strain can help ease symptoms of social anxiety while helping alleviate physical discomfort. It can also enhance focus, concentration, and mood.
Green Kratom Dosage
First-time kratom users should begin by taking too little rather than too much. Taking the correct amount of kratom is determined by your weight and gender. If you are a male, the average doses are as follows:
- Below 150 pounds: 0.75-1.5 grams
- 150-210 pounds: 1.5-2.25 grams
- Above 210 pounds: 2.25-3 grams
For females, the correct average doses are:
- Below 150 pounds: 0.25-0.50 grams
- 150-210 pounds: 0.50-0.75 grams
- Above 210 pounds: 0.75-1.00 grams
It is also important to note that if you are using kratom for long-term use, you could build up a kratom tolerance, which could affect the amount you take. However, studies have shown that kratom has low abuse potential compared to other addictive drugs. Kratom comes in a variety of forms including:
Each form can have a different dose; for instance, a capsule will have a consistent amount of kratom in it, whereas if you are using a powder, you will be manually measuring out a certain volume each time. Understanding your doses and knowing how much to take is an important step in consuming kratom. To feel the full effects of kratom, remember to:
- Measure out each dose
- Stay hydrated
- Increase kratom consumption in small amounts
- Always buy from a trusted vendor
- Monitor your usage
Green vein kratom increases focus. By researching the types of strains and understanding their effects, people could enjoy many positive experiences on kratom. If you decide to take kratom, remember to start with small doses and to contact your doctor if you are experiencing any negative side effects.